Schubach Aviation is pleased to announce that we have met all federal requirements for flights into Cuba. If your travel schedule falls within the approved conditions you may now fly Schubach Aviation from Southern California to Havana, stopping through a designated U.S. gateway airport.
Passengers wishing to travel under the OFAC General License must maintain a full-time itinerary meeting one of the following requirements.
- Professional research and/or meetings
- Performances, clinics, workshops, athletic and other competitions, and exhibitions
- Humanitarian projects or support for the Cuban people
- Official business of the U.S. government, foreign governments, and certain intergovernmental organizations
- Exportation, importation, or transmission of information or information materials
- Educational or religious activities
- Journalistic activities
- Family visits
We are happy to advise on any questions related to specific travel requirements. The United States Department of the Treasury also outlines details these and other frequently asked questions about travel to Cuba here.
Ready to Explore Cuba?
Let the Schubach Aviation team help you prepare for your jet charter trip to Cuba, including services to enhance your travel experience and coordination of the approval process.