Safety without compromise
For 30 years, the safety of Schubach Aviation clients has been at the heart of everything that we do. Guided by a dedication to absolute reliability we have continued to evolve and elevate, leaving nothing to chance — far exceeding the industry standards. Our flawless safety record speaks for itself.
- IS-BAO Stage 3: We belong to an elite group of charter operators that exceed Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) safety, equipment and crew standards. Fewer than three percent of operators nationwide have achieved the IS-BAO Stage 3 designation.
- Schubach Aviation led the way as the first jet charter operator in San Diego County to adopt and implement the Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP), a voluntary reporting program in which operators (and their employees) collaborate with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to enhance flight safety.
- Safety management is ingrained in our company culture, with a dedicated Director of Safety, fully instituted Safety Management System (SMS) and team members who demonstrate their commitment to meeting and exceeding industry best practices on a daily basis in all aspects of flight operations.
- ARG/US Platinum: We have achieved the highest “Platinum” level operator rating, awarded only to those jet charter operators who have demonstrated successful implementation of industry best safety practices. This places Schubach Aviation in the upper five percent of over 1,000 U.S. based charter operators.
- WYVERN Wingman: We participate in the WYVERN Certification Program and have earned the highest level rating, Wingman Certification, following a rigorous vetting and assessment of our safety practices.