As privacy is the new luxury, plan an escape to paradise this summer with Schubach Aviation’s new partnership with Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal. Ideally situated at the southernmost tip of Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula and accessible by Mexico’s only privately-owned Don Mares tunnel, Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal offers the ultimate private luxurious tropical getaway. The Private Passport to Pedregal package includes:
Private round-trip flight with Schubach Aviation into Cabo San Lucas’ International Airport (MMSL) from anywhere in the U.S. for groups of 4-8 people. In addition to the privacy and security of your own aircraft, guests can also enjoy private terminal aircraft boarding, private terminal and customs clearance upon arrival in Cabo, and private customs clearance on arrival back into the US.
- Pre-arrival welcome amenity in private aircraft from Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal.
- Luxury private round-trip car transfer to and from MMSL Airport and the resort.
- Traditional Mexican hand cleansing ritual upon arrival paired with welcome margarita or hibiscus water.
- Seven-night stay in the Two Bedroom Ocean View Suite featuring a private plunge pool and terrace with ocean views, personal concierge and butler service, fire pit, daily afternoon chips, guacamole and Mexican beer delivered to room, 24-hour room service and more. Based on availability, guests can choose to upgrade to other room categories such as multi-bedroom casitas and suites.
- Daily breakfast at Don Manuel’s or in-residence.
Stays are valid through December 12, 2020. Reservations can be made seamlessly through either party – for Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, guests can e-mail SJDWA.RES@waldorfastoria.com or call 844-733-7342. For Schubach Aviation, guests can call 760-929-0307 or toll free 800.214.8215, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.