Schubach Aviation, a Part 91/135 Charter, and Aircraft Management Company, is seeking a full-time Co-Captain for a Gulfstream G450 located in Carlsbad, California.
We are seeking a professional, dynamic, and experienced team player. Our G450 flies between 300-400 hours annually and has a two-pilot crew with an occasional third relief pilot. The Co-Captain will directly report to the G450 Lead Captain and Chief Pilot.
The Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 1ST class Medical
- 3500 TT/2000 PIC hours/1500 MEL hours/300 Instrument/500 Turbine Engine
- GV PIC Type Rating Required
- 100 Time in Type
- Heavy International Experience
- Meets IS-BAO minimums
- Ability to pass PRIA/PRD background check and drug and alcohol screening
- Based or willing to relocate within 1 hour drive of Carlsbad, CA Area KCRQ
- No violations or at fault accidents
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- We offer a benefits package which includes health, vision and dental
- We also provide a 401K plan
- 6 monthly scheduled hard days off