Schubach Aviation, a Southern California Part 91/135 Charter and Aircraft Management Company is seeking a Full Time Captain (PIC) for CE-525
We are seeking a professional, dynamic, and experienced team player for a busy operation with a diverse aircraft fleet. The Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Jet experience
- 1st Class Medical
- Minimum of 2500TT, 1500 PIC
- CE-525 PIC Type Rating
- Ability to pass PRIA/PRD background check and drug and alcohol screening
- Based or willing to relocate within 1 hour drive of Carlsbad, CA Area
- Professional demeanor, strong communication skills, and excellent customer relations skills
- No violations or at-fault accidents
- Competitive salary: $100,000 – $120,000 (commensurate with experience)
- We offer a great benefits package which includes health, vision and dental. We also provide a 401K plan as well as a pilot daily bonus plan and monthly scheduled days off.
About Schubach Aviation:
Through an uncompromising commitment to safety and service that far exceeds industry standards, we build our business every day by putting people first. From our safety culture to the next-level care we show every passenger, Schubach operates with integrity and intention; always going one step beyond to deliver true peace of mind. We are a values-driven organization that aims to partner with our team members long term by offering work life balance, opportunities for advancement and a culture of respect and responsiveness. We are a community of passionate aviation professionals committed to building on our 30-year legacy as a trusted leader in aviation.
*Due to the volume of responses, anyone not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response. Thanks for your interest.