Schubach Aviation, a Part 91/135 Charter and Aircraft Management Company, is seeking a full-time PIC for a
Challenger 605 located in Carlsbad, California.
We are seeking a professional, dynamic, and experienced team player for a busy operation with a diverse aircraft fleet. The Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Jet Experience
- 1ST class Medical
- 3000 Total Time
- 1500 PIC hours
- 1500 MEL hours
- 250 Instrument
- 500 Turbine Engine
- Ability to pass PRIA/PRD background check and drug and alcohol screening
- Based or willing to relocate within 1 hour drive of Carlsbad, CA Area
- No violations or at fault accidents
- CL-604/605 PIC Type Rating Preferred
- Willing to provide type rating to the right candidate
- Salary Range: $180,000 – $200,000 (commensurate with experience)
- We offer a great benefits package which includes health, vision and dental. We also provide a 401K plan and monthly scheduled days off.
About Schubach Aviation:
Through an uncompromising commitment to safety and service that far exceeds industry standards, we build our business every day by putting people first. From our safety culture to the next-level care we show every passenger, Schubach operates with integrity and intention; always going one step beyond to deliver true peace of mind. We are a values-driven organization that aims to partner with our team members long term by offering work life balance, opportunities for advancement and a culture of respect and responsiveness. We are a community of passionate aviation professionals committed to building on our 30-year legacy as a trusted leader in aviation.